TECHNOLOGY IN THE CURRICULUM
“Intel Teach Program”
This unit is a basic painting unit intended for the Art I level. It covers three different painting mediums, along with three different historical art periods. Not only will students become familiar with the painting mediums, they will also learn how to decipher the details and characteristics that define a historical art period.
Impressionism Style Painting
American Modernism Style Painting
Abstract Style Painting
- Brochure: A way to present to my class the projects we will be covering in this unit.
- Watercolor Presentation: A PowerPoint discussing painting techniques and some art history.
- A Lesson in Watercolor Painting: A question and answer guide sheet for the presentation.
- How to Clean a Paintbrush: Directions for my students.
- Paint Like the Masters: a WebQuest for High School art students